1 1/2 lb beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
3 tbsp white sugar
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
4 green onions, chopped (with white part)
6 oz can pineapple juice
5 cloves garlic, pressed
a few shakes of sesame seeds
1 yellow onion, chopped
1. Begin to freeze beef in freezer for about an hour to get it firmer. Remove and slice into thin strips.
2. Place beef in large bowl. Add white sugar. Incorporate the two.
3. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, green onions, pineapple juice, garlic, sesame seeds, yellow onion and honey. Mix well.
4. Cover and marinate in fridge for at least three hours.
5. Warm large skillet to high and grease bottom with cooking oil. Add mixture in thirds. Brown meat and caramelize onions.
6. Remove from heat, turn off burner, serve and enjoy! Best if served with rice and mixed bell peppers (cook these with brown sugar for an extra zap of flavor).
This was amazing. I can't wait to make it again. Tell me what you think about it!