Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'd rather...

I should be studying for finals and enduring to the end but I'm having a really really really hard time staying on task. So of course the best thing to do would be to blog. It's been on my list this whole semester but it keeps getting pushed off. No MAS!

Here are some other things I would rather be doing right now:
dancing in the RB
watching HSM
hiking Y mountain
editing this blog to make it prettier and more interactive
making a music video with my sister
baking quadruple threat cookies
shopping with birthday money
camping under the stars in my mummy bag
eating dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets
getting started at the Red Cross (Note to self: I need a car)
learning more about what Christ did during his last week
updating the Date Idea Book
exploring the spiral jetty
swimming backstroke in an outdoor pool
reading public relations blogs... or just generally blog stalking friends
write missionary friends that haven't heard from me in about 8 months... (SORRY!)
filming a spoof of this
journaling what's gone on in my life the last two weeks
compiling a good bye mix cd for Ann
boating in the sunshine and getting my freckles back
figuring out pintrest
snuggling up to come cocoa in my onesie on our wonderful couches
host an outdoor dinner with white twinkle lights strung up above our heads

Good things that happened today- I got to talk to my Grandma for about half an hour after work today. I miss her. I miss my family. I am so excited for our family reunion in July. Also, I am the recipient of a half tuition scholarship next fall and winter. I received a similar scholarship this year and didn't think I'd be able to get it again. It's a huge blessing. I was very excited to open that email. The financial office is usually asking me for money; this was a very nice change.

I like it when it's springtime-y outside. This afternoon was very pretty.

Today I looked like this ---->

[back to studying.]

2 comments:

Reegan Lake said...

pinterest is my life. :) I love it there. Let me know when you've got it figured out and we will be pinners together!!

Brooke said...

Cici this is just how I feel. See how I'm reading your blog instead of studying? yep.